Announced on the Disney Parks Blog is the return of Disneyland’s Halloween Time. Starting September 9 and running until October 31, the festivities include some great fun at Disneyland. Ghost Galaxy, Haunted Mansion Holiday, and more will return. Mickey’s Halloween Party will be back with 17 nights between September and October. In addition to the traditional trick or treating at the party, as well as the Halloween Screams fireworks show, the Headless Horseman from The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad will ride through the park each party night. Below are some details from the Disney Parks Blog original post, which can be found here.
- July 21: Tickets on sale to Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members
- July 28: Tickets on sale to general public
- Mickey’s Halloween Party 2016 dates: Friday, Sept. 23; Monday, Sept. 26; Wednesday, Sept. 28; Friday, Sept. 30; Monday, Oct. 3; Wednesday, Oct. 5; Friday, Oct. 7; Monday, Oct. 10; Wednesday, Oct. 12; Friday, Oct. 14; Monday, Oct. 17; Wednesday, Oct. 19; Friday, Oct. 21; Monday, Oct. 24; Wednesday, Oct. 26; Saturday, Oct. 29; and Monday, Oct. 31
Latest posts by Murray the Bellhop (see all)
- VR Star Wars Experience Coming to Downtown Disney and Disney Springs - August 3, 2017
- Will the Captain Marvel Movie Change the MCU? - July 31, 2017
- Disneyland Classics Return & Thor – Disneyland Update & Sundays With DAPs - July 31, 2017