Disney Parks Egg-stravaganza will return on March 2 and run until the 27! This fun egg hunt will take your find and seek skills to the next level.
Disney Parks Blog announced that this year, the egg hunt will take part at Epcot of the Walt Disney World Resort and also, Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District of the Disneyland Resort.
If you have joined in the hunt before, you will know how fun this event actually is. It’s simple and easy. Find all the hidden eggs throughout the parks and get a prize!
Check out the info below on where to purchase maps and redeem prizes.
Will you be adding this activity to your visit?
Here’s what you can egg-spect!
From March 2–27, 2016 (or while supplies last), search for special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters and record your discoveries by placing the corresponding sticker on the specially themed Egg-stravaganza map to represent that location. Maps and stickers can be purchased for $5.95, plus tax at the following parks and locations. Remember, no discounts apply.
- Disney California Adventure park – Elias & Co., Humphrey’s Service & Supplies, Off the Page, Oswald’s,Sarge’s Surplus Hut and Treasures in Paradise
- Disneyland park – Disneyana, Disney Showcase, “it’s a small world” Toy Shop, Little Green Men Store Command, Pieces of Eight, Pioneer Mercantile and Stromboli’s.
- Downtown Disney District – Anna & Elsa’s Boutique, D Street, Disney Pin Traders, WonderGround Galleryand World of Disney Store
- Hotels of the Disneyland Resort – Acorns Gifts & Goods, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa; Mickey in Paradise, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel; and Fantasia Shop, Disneyland Hotel
Walt Disney World Resort
- Epcot – Pin Central, Port of Entry (Showcase Plaza), Heritage Manor (The American Adventure) and World Traveler (International Gateway)
How to redeem!
Whether you choose to hunt for eggs or not, return your map to a redemption location: Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park; Disney Showcase in Disneyland park; World of Disney Store in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort; or Port of Entry in Epcot before April 2 to pick up your surprise.
Latest posts by amandaalva (see all)
- Marvel’s Daredevil: The Complete First Season Heads to Blu-ray - October 16, 2016
- Disney Parks Attraction Poster Calendars to Return - October 16, 2016
- ‘Marvel’s Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell’ on Digital HD this Oct. 21 - October 10, 2016