Looking to add your passion for the Star Wars franchise into your wardrobe? If that is a yes, you are in luck as ALEX AND ANI is set to release a brand new collection.
Disney Parks Blog has shared that Star Wars-inspired bangles will debut at Disney Parks on February 15. Coming in two finishes (RAFAELIAN GOLD & RAFAELIAN SILVER) and a variety of designs, it’s the perfect little nod to a galaxy far, far away.
ALEX AND ANI items can be found at the following locations:
- Disney California Adventure park – Elias & Co.
- Disneyland park – New Century Jewelry
- Downtown Disney District – Disney Vault 28 and World of Disney Store
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Island Mercantile
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Bayview Gifts
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Keystone Clothiers
- Disney Springs – Tren-D and World of Disney Store
- Epcot – Mouse Gear
- Magic Kingdom Park – Emporium
If you are unable to make it into the parks, these guys will also be placed on the online Disney Store next week as well.
See any you like?
Latest posts by amandaalva (see all)
- Marvel’s Daredevil: The Complete First Season Heads to Blu-ray - October 16, 2016
- Disney Parks Attraction Poster Calendars to Return - October 16, 2016
- ‘Marvel’s Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell’ on Digital HD this Oct. 21 - October 10, 2016