If you have not purchased tickets yet for the 2015 D23 Expo, there is still time! But, if you wish to purchase discounted tickets, the advanced sale ends on June 30.
After June 30, tickets will be marked at the expo admission price. If you wish to purchase tickets, please click here.
The expo is set to include a wide array of fun events and panels. Expo details including the following and more:
· Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars– This EXPO will be the biggest and best to date as D23: The Official Disney Fan Club brings interactive experiences to Disney fans this August.
· Frozen FANdemonium: A Musical Celebration– The Oscar®-winning songwriting team of Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez takes fans on a once-in-a-lifetime musical journey through the world of Frozen.
· Disney On Broadway’s The Originals– Disney Theatrical productions presents an original concert featuring the stars of Broadway’s Aladdin, Mary Poppins, and Tarzan.
· Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios– Previews of upcoming films such as Zootopia, Moana, The Good Dinosaur, and Finding Dory; Plus, a look the making of the Disney hit Aladdin.
· Walt Disney Records– Disney Concerts and D23 present Disney In Concert: A Silly Symphony Celebration, featuring a live 32-piece orchestra.
· Disney Channel– Center Stage musical performances by Sabrina Carpenter, Olivia Holt, and Bea Miller; a dance party with stars from Teen Beach 2; a sneak peek at Disney Junior’s upcoming The Lion Guard; meet-and-greets with beloved characters from top-rated preschool series Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins; the premiere of an all-new Mickey Mouse cartoon short, and more.
· Walt Disney Archives Presents — Disneyland: The Exhibit– More than 300 classic and contemporary objects celebrating the 60th anniversary of Walt’s first theme park will be on display.
· D23 EXPO Dream Store– A magical store featuring special logo apparel, product debuts, artist signings, collectibles, and more Disney-inspired items.
· D23 EXPO Design Challenge and Mousequerade Costume Contest– Twenty-three pieces of fan artwork inspired by Disneyland’s Sleeping Beauty Castle will be displayed throughout the show floor. Mousequerade categories include: “Heroes Unmasked,” “Once Upon a Costume,” “The Wonderful Worlds of Disney,” “Best of Star Wars,” and “Weird, Wild, and Goofy!”
· And much, much more not yet announced, including celebrity appearances, panels and presentations, sneak peeks, and unique experiences—all celebrating the past, present, and future of Disney.
Latest posts by amandaalva (see all)
- Marvel’s Daredevil: The Complete First Season Heads to Blu-ray - October 16, 2016
- Disney Parks Attraction Poster Calendars to Return - October 16, 2016
- ‘Marvel’s Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell’ on Digital HD this Oct. 21 - October 10, 2016