Folks, brace yourselves. The official voice cast of Disney and Pixar’s The Good Dinosaur has been released. News broke Friday of the cast along with their character names.
The film which is set to debut in theaters on November 25, 2015, is being directed by Peter Sohn. “We were lucky to work with a number of incredible pros along the way and our story ultimately led us to this amazing and talented group. We’re all taking this journey with Arlo, and it’s been a privilege to see these performers bring our characters to life,” said Sohn.
Check out the cast list below.
- Raymond Ochoa – voice of an Apatosaurus named Arlo
- Jeffrey Wright – voice of poppa, Arlo’s father
- Steve Zahn – voice of a pterodactyl named Thunderclap
- Aj Buckley -voices a t-rex called Nash
- Anna Paquin -voice of t-rex Ramsey
- Sam Elliott – voice of a tough t-rex named Butch
- Frances Mcdormand -voice of momma, Arlo’s mother
- Marcus Scribner -voices Arlo’s brother buck
- Jack Bright – voice of arlo’s unlikely human friend, Spot
“The Good Dinosaur” asks the question: What if the asteroid that forever changed life on Earth missed the planet completely and giant dinosaurs never became extinct? Pixar Animation Studios takes you on an epic journey into the world of dinosaurs where an Apatosaurus named Arlo makes an unlikely human friend. While traveling through a harsh and mysterious landscape, Arlo learns the power of confronting his fears and discovers what he is truly capable of.
Latest posts by amandaalva (see all)
- Marvel’s Daredevil: The Complete First Season Heads to Blu-ray - October 16, 2016
- Disney Parks Attraction Poster Calendars to Return - October 16, 2016
- ‘Marvel’s Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell’ on Digital HD this Oct. 21 - October 10, 2016