Even more magical merchandise is heading to the Disneyland Resort. To commemorate the Diamond Celebration, the first piece in the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration “Decades” Collection is now available.
This collection designed by Jeff Granito, takes a look back at the resort and how it has changed over the years. The first piece in the set remembers 1955–1964. Below is an image of what the first set looks like.
In addition to each design, the image will be placed on a variety of merchandise including apparel, home décor, pins and more, according to Disney Parks Blog.
Every 60 days, a new decade of artwork will be released. Other decade images include the following:
If you wish to purchase anything from this collection, items can be found at the following locations:
Deluxe Print, Dessert Plate, Mug and Tee:
- Disney Showcase – Disneyland park
- Off the Page – Disney California Adventure park
- World of Disney Store – Downtown Disney District
- Little Green Men Store Command – Disneyland park
- Julius Katz & Sons – Disney California Adventure park
- Disney’s Pin Traders – Downtown Disney District
Latest posts by amandaalva (see all)
- Marvel’s Daredevil: The Complete First Season Heads to Blu-ray - October 16, 2016
- Disney Parks Attraction Poster Calendars to Return - October 16, 2016
- ‘Marvel’s Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell’ on Digital HD this Oct. 21 - October 10, 2016