Spring has sprung at the Disneyland Resort…and the rest of Southern California (perhaps not everywhere else though). With the coming of spring, we’ve also done some rearranging and changing in the Corner. This is the first of several changes that will be coming to Geeks Corner, nothing insanely big but we think it’ll make for a better show! So… let us know what you think of the changes!
Now, enough about the set. Let’s get to the show, shall we? We can’t really get going too fast without mentioning Hayley the Hatter’s new hat. It’s definitely worth noticing, what do you think of it?
Disney in the News
- Springtime Roundup Hops to Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree at Disneyland
- Smokejumpers Grill Now Open at Disney California Adventure’s Grizzly Peak Airfield
- Disney California Adventure’s Smokejumpers Grill Serving Up Fresh Garden Burgers
Geek of the Week
- CLICK HERE to see our first Geek of the Week choice. Watch the episode to hear why and how this choice was made!
We hope you enjoy this week’s Geeks Corner episode! Make sure and take a moment subscribe to our YouTube channel, leave a comment, and share! You can also find all of the Geeks on Twitter and Instagram! We look forward to geeking out with you!
Let’s go to the Corner!
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales – Review by Mr. DAPs - May 27, 2017
- Food Fit for Heroes Featured During Summer of Heroes at Disneyland Resort – Mr. DAPs Learns How to Make Falafels - May 26, 2017
- Star Studded Event Kicks Summer of Heroes off at Disneyland Resort - May 25, 2017