Disney Parks has introduced a brand new app titled Show Your Disney Side. This app will allow you to bring out your inner Disney Side and transform you into some pretty neat characters.
Disney Parks Blog shared the information with readers and mentioned that guests can become character such as an X-Wing Pilot from the Star Tours, a pirate from the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction or a Disney villain like Maleficent. There plenty more options of characters as well and if you happen to be at the Disneyland Resort or Walt Disney World Resort, there several characters from the Haunted Mansion that you can unlock in the app.
Here is how it works:
Once you download the app from the Apple iTunes store, facial mapping technology transforms you into a 3D moving character. To begin, the first step is to snap a selfie or have someone take a photo of your face. Here are a few tips:
- Smile big – but without your teeth showing.
- Make sure your hair isn’t blocking your face.
- Try to take your photo in front of a plain background.
From that point on, you can customize your creation with frames and costumes. There is even an option to share your image on social media.
If you would like more information on the Show Your Disney Side app, please click here to visit the Apple Store. This app is free and is compatible with the iPhone and iPod touch.
Latest posts by amandaalva (see all)
- Marvel’s Daredevil: The Complete First Season Heads to Blu-ray - October 16, 2016
- Disney Parks Attraction Poster Calendars to Return - October 16, 2016
- ‘Marvel’s Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell’ on Digital HD this Oct. 21 - October 10, 2016