Disneyland and Starbucks fans have even more reasons to celebrate when visiting the Disneyland Resort now. The hot tumblers have arrived and they are everything one would hope for. They join the lineup of “You are Here” mugs that DAPs Magic previously shared about.
The new hot travel mug have a sliding lid for closing when not drinking. They are basically replicas of the hot Starbucks cups utilized at Starbucks locations in Disney Theme Parks currently. Here is a look at one:
These new Travel Mugs can be found at the Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café in Disney California Adventure and Market House in Disneyland at the Disneyland Resort.
Here is a look at the entire co-branded Disney Starbucks mug and tumbler offerings:
- Starbucks Disney Co-Branded Mugs – $14.95
- Starbucks Disney Co-Branded Cold Tumblers – $19.95
- Starbucks Disney Co-Branded Travel Mugs – $19.95
What do you think of the new travel mug?
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- The Walt Disney Studios Presents Upcoming Film Slate from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Lucasfilm at D23 Expo 2017 - June 27, 2017
- Disney Store to Unveil New Product Collections and Collectibles at D23 Expo 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Ron Howard Takes Over Directing Duties for Han Solo Movie [UPDATED] - June 22, 2017