In Jurassic Park, a handful of people had their lives held in the balance when things didn’t go so well on a pre-opening day tour. In Jurassic World, there is now an entire dinosaur theme park with 20,000 people visiting when things go wrong. The resulting movie is looking like it will be worth watching.
During the Super Bowl, a new Jurassic World trailer was released that gave a much more in depth look at what we will be seeing when this movie hits the big screens. Take a look.
Jurassic World Super Bowl Spot
Steven Spielberg returns to executive produce the long-awaited next installment of his groundbreaking Jurassic Park series, Jurassic World. Colin Trevorrow directs the epic action-adventure from a screenplay he wrote with Derek Connolly. Frank Marshall and Patrick Crowley join the team as producers.
Jurassic World will be released in 3D by Universal Pictures on June 12, 2015.
So What Do You Think?
I’m personally getting more and more excited about this movie the more I see. I was a little bit worried that this would be a retelling of an old story and that it might not do it for me. However, looking at how much higher the stakes are in this film, I’m not as worried about that anymore. Also, this trailer did a good job at dispelling those fears. I was able to suspend disbelief as I was watching it and really get into what was going on to the stars of the film. Some things that popped out at me:
- Familiar but different – there are some things/places that are quite recognizable from Jurassic Park, but not exactly.
- The White Suit – There is a return of a park leader in a white suit. Is this John Hammond 2.0?
- The Return of the Flare – Night time with a flare, that went well in Jurassic Park… maybe not. Hopefully it goes better this time!
- 20,000 people! – That’s a LOT of people and the scene where a person is picked up by a pterodactyl… whoa. That very well might be the worst way to go…
- Indominous Rex – Another dinosaur that I’ve been wondering about with mixed feelings… now looks awesome.
- Raptor Training – I was definitely skeptical about this as well but… now will put it into the plausible category.
- Music – I’m intrigued by the use of old and new. I can’t wait to hear the whole score!
I really want to like this movie. This spot definitely pushed me into the “I’m excited about it” category and I hope I stay there right through seeing it. I am hoping that this will be a terrifyingly awesome movie…judging by this trailer… it has a chance of doing just that and re-awakening those emotions experienced the first time I saw the first Jurassic Park movie.
What do you think of this TV Spot? Are you looking forward to seeing Jurassic World?
Make it a GREAT day!
- Mr. DAPs
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios to Get New Pub - July 26, 2017
- Untitled Han Solo Movie to be Scored by John Powell - July 26, 2017
- Pixar Inspired Medals Unveiled for Disneyland Half-Marathon - July 26, 2017