Welcome to our Surviving Christmas edition of Geeks Corner! This week we are joined by Amanda of Amanda Jane Designs to help us survive the holiday season.
First off, a few tips for surviving Christmas at Disneyland…
- Eat at off peak hours.
- Arrive Early, Stay Late
Where to see Santa Claus in the Parks:
- Disneyland – Jingle Jangle Jamboree
- Disney California Adventure – Elias and Company on Buena Vista Street
- Disneyland Parade Route – A Christmas Fantasy Parade
Surviving Christmas at Christmas Parties…
Dressing for Christmas Tips from Amanda Jane Designs
- Amanda shares about her outfit and how to dress cute and festively for Christmas and Christmas parties without breaking the bank.
Tips for Surviving Christmas Parties
- RSVP in a clear and timely fashion.
- Bring a Gift
- Don’t regift, you’ll get caught.
- Don’t Be Early
- For Everything, Give Thanks (thank the host when you leave, when you eat, and for anything else they might do for you)
- Don’t Touch Buttons (stereo, tv, or anything else. That’s the host’s privilege)
- Eat when served.
- Volunteer to help clean (And if you make a mess, tell the host quickly and help clean it up.)
- Don’t be the last to leave.
The Need to Know Christmas Movie Trivia Challenge. See how you do and play along as Mr. DAPs quizzes Johnny 5 and Amanda.
We hope you enjoyed our Surviving Christmas edition of Geeks Corner! Please subscribe, like, comment, and share this episode! Next week we will be live on Monday night at 9:00 PM with quite a few surprises for our live Christmas episode of Geeks Corner!
Let’s go to the corner!
Like to geek out with us?
Subscribe for more weekly geeky videos: http://bit.ly/WsmjJT
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Disney Store to Unveil New Product Collections and Collectibles at D23 Expo 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Ron Howard Takes Over Directing Duties for Han Solo Movie [UPDATED] - June 22, 2017
- Disneyland Summer Fun – Geeks Corner – Episode 638 - June 20, 2017