Disneyland Annual Passholders, will you be attending Mickey’s Halloween Party? If that is a yes, I’m here to tell you about a special treat station.
During the special event of Mickey’s Halloween Party, Passholders may visit the Opera House on Main Street to access a special treat station. In addition, there will be continuous screenings of Halloween themed Disney classics playing.
This trail is open on all nights of the event. To enter the special station, please present your Mickey’s Halloween Party wristband as well as your active Annual Passport to the cast members at the Opera House. You may access this location when the party starts and will close one hour prior to the party ending.
If you would like to purchase tickets for Mickey’s Halloween Party, please click here.
Party dates are as followed:
- September 26 and September 30
- October 3, 6, 8, 10, 14, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29 and 31
Latest posts by amandaalva (see all)
- Marvel’s Daredevil: The Complete First Season Heads to Blu-ray - October 16, 2016
- Disney Parks Attraction Poster Calendars to Return - October 16, 2016
- ‘Marvel’s Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell’ on Digital HD this Oct. 21 - October 10, 2016