Walt Disney World is looking to hire more Cast Members after the opening of New Fantasyland and other growth. According to a recent release, there are 1,000 full-time and part-time positions that are looking to be filled. This includes jobs in Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. For those that don’t want to work in the theme parks, there are also positions available at the water parks, the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Downtown Disney Area and the Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
There are quite a few perks to working for the Walt Disney Company. Cast Members can receive admission into the theme parks and also discounts on food, merchandise, and other recreational discounts as they apply. Full-time Cast Members also receive more traditional benefits.
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla., June 30, 2014 – With the completion of New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park and growth across Walt Disney World Resort, the company is hiring for 1,000 part-time and full-time roles. Positions are available at all four Walt Disney World theme parks, two water parks, the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Downtown Disney Area and more than 20 Resort Hotels at www.WaltDisneyWorld.jobs.
Candidates are encouraged to apply for a wide range of roles, such as parking attendants, reservation sales agents, bus drivers, housekeepers, quick service food and beverage positions and more.
Disney Cast Members receive theme park admission and discounts at select merchandise, dining, and recreation locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. These offerings allow Cast Members to share the magic of Disney with their family and friends. Full-time Cast Members may be eligible to receive medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as paid time off.
In addition, Cast Members are part of an award-winning company, recognized as a leading employer. The Walt Disney Company has recently been honored with several distinctions as an employer:
- As Forbes recently reported, The Walt Disney Company ranks as one of the top three most sought-after employers among millennials.
- The Walt Disney Company is among LinkedIn’s top 2014 “In Demand Employers.”
- The Metropolitan Business Association of Orlando (MBA Orlando) presented Walt Disney World Resort with the “Corporate Ally of the Year” Award.
For more information about positions at Walt Disney World Resort – including full role descriptions – or to apply online, visit www.WaltDisneyWorld.jobs. Updated information about job opportunities can also be accessed by following Walt Disney World Resort on Facebook at www.facebook.com/WaltDisneyWorldjobs.
Disney is an equal opportunity employer, drawing creativity from diversity.
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales – Review by Mr. DAPs - May 27, 2017
- Food Fit for Heroes Featured During Summer of Heroes at Disneyland Resort – Mr. DAPs Learns How to Make Falafels - May 26, 2017
- Star Studded Event Kicks Summer of Heroes off at Disneyland Resort - May 25, 2017