June 17 marked the first day for the 2014 Disneyland All-American College Band’s summer season. Directed by Dr. Ron McCurdy, the band brings 21 collegiate musicians together to perform around the Disneyland Resort throughout the summer. This program began in 1971 and since then has given thousands of students the opportunity to experience what it is like to work in the entertainment industry.
The Disneyland All-American College Band performs for 11 weeks in the summer. Each week, the band performs 5 days a week (Tuesday-Saturday). This year, those sets include a set in Disney California Adventure and then several more in the Disneyland Park.
Here is the daily schedule for the band:
- 1:50 PM Hollywood Backlot Stage
- 3:25 PM Castle/Main Street/ Train Station
- 5:10 PM Flag Retreat
- 6:00 PM Pre-Parade
- 7:15 PM Train Station
Here are videos from the first day:
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Disney Store to Unveil New Product Collections and Collectibles at D23 Expo 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Ron Howard Takes Over Directing Duties for Han Solo Movie [UPDATED] - June 22, 2017
- Disneyland Summer Fun – Geeks Corner – Episode 638 - June 20, 2017