June 17 marked the first day for the 2014 Disneyland All-American College Band’s summer season. Directed by Dr. Ron McCurdy, the band brings 21 collegiate musicians together to perform around the Disneyland Resort throughout the summer. This program began in 1971 and since then has given thousands of students the opportunity to experience what it is like to work in the entertainment industry.
The Disneyland All-American College Band performs for 11 weeks in the summer. Each week, the band performs 5 days a week (Tuesday-Saturday). This year, those sets include a set in Disney California Adventure and then several more in the Disneyland Park.
Here is the daily schedule for the band:
- 1:50 PM Hollywood Backlot Stage
- 3:25 PM Castle/Main Street/ Train Station
- 5:10 PM Flag Retreat
- 6:00 PM Pre-Parade
- 7:15 PM Train Station
Here are videos from the first day:
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Disneyland Prepares for Halloween Time - August 20, 2017
- Sunday Spotlight: Disney’s Main Street Electrical Parade - August 20, 2017
- Obi-Wan, Dumbo, Christopher Robin, and Theme Parks! – Great Moments with Mr. DAPs - August 19, 2017