Take advantage of great rates on a vacation package when you stay and play at Walt Disney World Resort
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – ‘Tis the season for jolly surprises, so there’s no better time than now for families with little ones to pop the good news to their about-to-be-elated child…
You’re going to Disney World!
Thanks to a new “Families With Little Ones” vacation package, 2014 can kick off with a Walt Disney World holiday that’s just the right size for you and the young child in your life to share Disney magic together for the first time.
For just $999, a family of three (two adults, one child ages 3 to 9) can get a 3-night, 2-day package that includes 2-day theme park tickets, Disney’s Quick-Service Dining Plan and 3 nights in a standard room at a Disney Value Resort hotel (excluding Disney’s Art of Animation Resort) – valid for stays most nights Jan. 5 through Feb. 12, 2014. Visit DisneyWorld.com for booking information. Children under 3 are admitted free to Disney parks every day.
Timing a visit for the cooler months is a great way for parents or grandparents to kick off the year, too, especially bringing along a young-park goer taking in all the magic, possibly for the first time.
Between world-class attractions in the theme parks and water parks, character meet ‘n’ greet and dining opportunities in the parks and resorts, just-for-kids menus, recreation fun and much more, there’s enough magic to please every child in the family—and their parents.
Some of the highlights perfect for guests traveling to Walt Disney World Resort with little ones include:
- In the theme parks: Magic Kingdom New Fantasyland—Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid, Princess Fairytale Hall and Enchanted Tales with Belle are some of the new must-do’s for little ones; also Jungle Cruise, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, The Barnstormer Featuring the Great Goofini. Epcot—The Seas with Nemo and Friends and Turtle Talk with Crush inspire learning and fun. Disney’s Animal Kingdom—Explore Kilimanjaro Safaris, DinoLand U.S.A. and Mickey’s Jammin Jungle Parade; also close encounters with fascinating wildlife at every turn. Disney’s Hollywood Studios—Disney Junior-Live on Stage! and Toy Story Midway Mania! are the perfect fit for younger children.
- At the resort hotels: With themed pools, walking paths and complimentary activities such as Movies Under the Stars, resort hotels provide a great retreat for a relaxing break or even a little one’s afternoon nap during a day of fun in the Disney theme parks. And when parents need a night out, Children’s Activity Centers provide supervised childcare for children ages 3-12 years at five convenient Walt Disney World Resort hotel locations. Centers include arts & crafts, video and board games, Disney movies, dinner and activities.
- Disney restaurants offer children’s menus, plus crayons and coloring books to keep kids entertained. Character dining—where a cast of characters visit guests’ tables while they eat—is a great way to introduce little ones to Disney characters.
How to book the “Families With Little Ones” vacation package:
- For stays most nights Jan. 5 through Feb. 12, 2014, check online at Disneyworld.com or call 407/939-7750 for availability. Must book by Dec. 31, 2013.
- Rates may vary based on Disney Resort hotel, room type, party size and length of stay.
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Disney Store to Unveil New Product Collections and Collectibles at D23 Expo 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Ron Howard Takes Over Directing Duties for Han Solo Movie [UPDATED] - June 22, 2017
- Disneyland Summer Fun – Geeks Corner – Episode 638 - June 20, 2017