Long Beach Comic & Horror Con is this weekend; November 23 & 24
LONG BEACH, CA (November 20, 2013) – The 5th Anniversary Long Beach Comic & Horror Convention is only a few days. To prepare for the 5th Anniversary show, here is a roundup of events, guests, and dealers fans won’t want to miss this weekend at the Long Beach Convention Center.
Legendary guests are coming from near and far for this rapidly growing family-friendly event, which brings fans and legends together. Fans will have a chance to meet talented guest such as Chris Achillios, Amanda Conner, Basil Gogos, Gene Ha, Ken Kelly, Rowena Morrill, Jimmy Palmiotti, Brian Pulido, Steve Scott, and Mark Texeira. Visitors will have a chance to meet these and many more guest throughout the weekend.
As the Long Beach Comic & Horror Con grows, they continue to add new and exciting experiences for their fans to enjoy. Here is a list of new experiences added this year:
- Get a piece of Hollywood history at the Premier Props Art Auction
- Cosplay Corner will feature some of today’s best and brightest stars of the cosplay movement
- Get blown away by the MotoArt Exhibition which will feature a signing and screening of “We Can Get It for You Wholesale” which is based on a short story by Neil Gaiman
- Check out the Infected by Art booth, where visitors can enter their artwork for a chance to win a cash prizes, and see the Tim Yeager Gallery with original art by Basil Gogos
There are various ticket packages available online and onsite. All packages can be picked up at the time of show where then fans can get their items autographed by guests! Packages available include:
- Infected By Art Prints Package
- Aspen Comics Package
- The Hero Initiative Package
Retailers and artists are still a huge part of the show this year. As the holiday season nears, this is the perfect time to start shopping for the comics fan in your family.
We still have one of the largest Artist Alleys in the World, featuring over 300 artists and writers in the industry!
Celebrating the 5th anniversary with a weekend full of special guests and exhibitors, and engaging panels, Long Beach Comic & Horror Con will be open on Saturday, November 23 from 10am to 7pm, and from 10am to 5pm on Sunday, November 24 at the Long Beach Convention Center. Advanced ticket holders gain early admission, starting at 9:30 am each day.
About Long Beach Comic & Horror Con
Long Beach Comic & Horror Con is a true comic con focused on creating a fantastic experience for both fans and exhibitors alike in the Long Beach, Anaheim & Los Angeles areas. With something for everyone, the 5th anniversary Long Beach Comic & Horror Con will be held November 23 & 24, 2013 at the Long Beach Convention Center. To learn more and purchase tickets, please visit http://www.longbeachcomiccon.com/.
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Disney Store to Unveil New Product Collections and Collectibles at D23 Expo 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Ron Howard Takes Over Directing Duties for Han Solo Movie [UPDATED] - June 22, 2017
- Disneyland Summer Fun – Geeks Corner – Episode 638 - June 20, 2017