Fans of The Nightmare Before Christmas will be excited that starting on October 18, 2013 Second Screen Live: The Nightmare Before Christmas will be presented in select theaters. For this experience, guests will be encouraged to bring their iPads to the theater to experience Tim Burton’s Halloween classic like never before.
Here is what you will need to do to experience Second Screen Live: The Nightmare Before Christmas:
- First, download the app for free from iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/disney-second-screen-live/id705337245?ls=1&mt=8).
- Second, show up at one of the select theaters showing Second Screen Live: The Nightmare Before Christmas with your iPad.
- Third, enjoy the show as never before with special features being displayed on your iPad in real time as The Nightmare Before Christmas is being played on the big screen.
Second Screen Live is an app developed by Disney to create a different type of movie going experience that is more immersive. It is exclusively for the iPad and for select movies. To date in the theaters it has only been presented with The Little Mermaid.
What do you think of Second Screen Live?
About The Nightmare Before Christmas
Bored with the same old scare-and-scream routine, Pumpkin King Jack Skellington longs to spread the joy of Christmas. But his merry mission puts Santa in jeopardy and creates a nightmare for good little boys and girls everywhere!
This amazing cult classic produced by Tim Burton (Edward Scissorhands, Corpse Bride), features the cast of Chris Sarandon (The Princess Bride) as Jack Skellington speaking voice, Danny Elfman (Simpsons) as Jack Skellington singing voice & Catherine O’Hara (Home Alone) as Sally.
About The Walt Disney Studios
For nearly 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today, the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios; Disneynature; Marvel Studios; Disney|Lucasfilm; and Touchstone Pictures, the banner under which live-action films from DreamWorks Studios are distributed. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- A Fantasmic D23 Expo! – Geeks Corner – Episode 642 - July 18, 2017
- D23 Expo 2017 – DAPs Magic Reports - July 18, 2017
- Disneyland Celebrates 62 Years of Magic with 62 Disney Characters! - July 17, 2017