Today marks the first day of Pirates Week, the latest offering of Limited Time Magic, at the Disneyland Resort. This weeks events were inspired by last week’s International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Throughout the week, Disneyland guests and Disneyland Annual Passholders (DAPs) will have the opportunity to experience “a pirates life” the Disney way.
Pirate experiences at the Disneyland Resort this week:
- Bootstrappers Pirate Band – Catch them in New Orleans Square as they perform pirate tunes and tell tales of old from the high seas.
- Sailing Ship Columbia – Board the Sailing Ship Columbia for a mutinous adventure as pirates take over the ship and teach the “crew” how to become pirates.
- Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island – Encounter a pirate and his parrot or Captain Jack Sparrow.
- Pirates League – Found at Big Thunder Ranch, here is where guests can get a pirate transformation. Those who get their pirate transformation can get a complimentary pair of pirate teeth between September 23 to September 29, while supplies last.
- Pirates of the Caribbean – Ride aboard the attraction that got the whole pirate craze started!
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl – A special screening of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl is being presented for Disneyland Annual Passholders (DAPs). Details can be found here.
Pirates Week Limited Time Magic will be celebrated from September 23-September 29, 2013. What are you most looking forward to with Pirates Week?
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Premiere to Take Place at Shanghai Disney Resort - April 25, 2017
- Let’s Get Dapper at Disneyland - April 25, 2017
- Disney Announces Release Dates for Star Wars: Episode IX and Indiana Jones Movies! - April 25, 2017