Disneyland is celebrating Pirates Week at the Disneyland Resort. To celebrate, Disneyland is offering its annual passholders (DAPs) a chance to screen Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl in the Main Street Opera House tonight and tomorrow night (September 23 & 24, 2013).
Here are the dates and times for the DAPs screening of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl:
Dates & Times
- Monday, September 23, 2013 at 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Movie screening is approximately 143 minutes.
Registration will begin for Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl at 12:00 PM on the day of the screening at the Opera House. Each person does need to register in person with a valid annual pass to receive a wrist band. The wrist band is free but will allow entrance into the screening at 5:00 PM. Wrist bands will only be good for the screening on the day they are given out. It should also be noted that a wrist band does NOT guarantee a seat in the Opera House so make sure and return with ample time before the screening to guarantee a seat. Disneyland will do its best but nobody (including the entity known as Disneyland) is perfect.
For more details and fine print about this event, click here.
Are you going to go to the DAPs screening of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl?
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Chris Pratt Receives Hollywood Walk of Fame Star - April 21, 2017
- Space Mountain Returns This Summer to Disneyland Resort! - April 21, 2017
- Dapper Day Survival Guide: 5 Tips for Surviving the Most Dapper of Days at the Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2017