CELEBRATION, Fla. – Disney Cruise Line will treat guests sailing this fall to a spook-tacular good time as the Disney ships transform into a ghoulish wonderland filled with frightfully fun events and activities, special decorations, unique menu items in the restaurants and themed parties on deck.
New for 2013, an extra-spooky celebration, Halloween on the High Seas, takes place on most voyages aboard the Disney Dream from late September through October. This brand-new event features Halloween-themed parties, lively entertainment and elaborate décor including a Halloween Tree that transforms throughout the cruise. Other special experiences include:
- Mickey’s Calling All The Monsters Mouse-Querade Deck Party, a celebration in addition to Pirate Night with games, dancing and some Disney characters in Halloween attire.
- A Nightmare Before Christmas—Sing and Scream, an interactive movie experience where guests are part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack Skellington and Sally.
- Haunted Stories of the Sea with a mysterious sea captain storyteller.
- Creepy Cabaret with performances by ghostly musicians and a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor in the adult nighttime district.
- More spooky fun on the Disney Dream includes mask-making, pumpkin-carving and a Disney villain takeover of the ship announcements!
On all Disney ships, guests will delight in treats, tricks, magical mischief and spooky surroundings, including:
- Haunted Parties: Beloved Disney characters, wearing special Halloween costumes just for the occasion, will join guests for a fun-filled Halloween costume party – Disney Cruise Line style – complete with live music, dancing and lots of candy! For adults, the nighttime entertainment district on the Disney ships becomes the ghoulish setting for a costume contest and party sure to bring chills to everyone.
- Spooky Movies: To get guests into the spirit of the season, Halloween-themed movies will be shown in Buena Vista Theatre, on Funnel Vision by the family pool and in guest staterooms.
- Ghoulish Delights: Disney Cruise Line chefs have conjured some very special treats for Halloween, including chocolate cake with pumpkin filling, spider cakes and “Witch’s Brew.”
To celebrate Halloween, the Disney Dream sails three- and four-night Bahamas cruises from Sept. 22 to Oct. 31 (excluding Sept. 29.) The Disney Fantasy sails seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises from Sep. 21 to Oct. 26; the Disney Wonder sails seven-night Bahamas and Western Caribbean cruises from Sept. 28 to Oct. 26; and the Disney Magic departs on Oct. 27 for a five-night Western Caribbean voyage.
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, guests can visit disneycruise.com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888/DCL-2500 or contact their travel agent.
- See more at:
Latest posts by DAPs Magic (see all)
- The newest #Dapscast #podcast episode is out! Featuring #SWCelebration #StarWars #Rebels #ForceAwakens and #RogueOne - April 20, 2015
- Time to record a dapscast Star Wars Celebration recap episode! - April 19, 2015
- Lego Millennium Falcon is Awesome! - April 19, 2015