Disneyland Annual Passholders (DAPs) can celebrate 25 years since the release of Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Annual Passholders will have the opportunity to watch this movie as a part of Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic. The event will include a panel discussion hosted by Associate Producer of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Don Hahn. He will be joined by Dave Bossert, Visual Effects Animator on Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Charles Fleischer, the voice of Roger Rabbit himself.
The event will take place on Tuesday June 18, 2013 at the AMC Theaters in Downtown Disney, Anaheim. Attendance will be on a first come first get a wristband basis. Wristbands will be passed out at 12:00 PM to those who show up with a valid Annual Passport (it can be blocked out that day). Seating will begin at 6:45.
Here are the details as posted on the Disneyland Annual Passholder Limited Time Magic website:
Celebrate the 25th anniversary of Disney’s classic film, Who Framed Roger Rabbit with a hare-raising screening for Annual Passholders. Following the screening will be a very special panel discussion featuring some of the members of the creative team that brought the movie to life—seamlessly combining live-action and animation. The panel will be hosted by Don Hahn, Associate Producer of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and is also scheduled to include Director of Special Projects at Walt Disney Feature Animation, Dave Bossert, Visual Effects Animator on Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Charles Fleischer, the voice of Roger Rabbit.
With Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic, Annual Passholders have exciting opportunities, offers and events like this:
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Screening & Panel Discussion Location
AMC 12 Theaters in Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort
Event Registration and Wristband Distribution
- Registration and wristband distribution for the event will begin at 12:00 noon on the day of the event at the AMC 12 Theaters in Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort.
- All participating Guests (ages 3 and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Guests under the age of 3 do not need an Annual Pass, but will need a wristband to attend the event.
- Registration must be completed in person at the AMC 12 Theaters on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
- It is recommended that all members of your party register together to help ensure that everyone receives a wristband.
- All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member, who will check event availability. Photo ID may be required.
- Annual Passholders whose Annual Passes are blocked out for the day of event may attend the event as long as they are a valid Disneyland Resort Annual Passholder.
- Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for the event and will receive an event wristband.
- Event wristbands are required for admission to the event.
- Registration and distribution of event wristbands are based on availability.
- Space is limited and wristbands do not guarantee seating at the event.
- Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.
- The AMC 12 Theaters will open 15 minutes prior to screening time for Passholders with wristbands. Seating is not guaranteed
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- Show time, guest speakers and other information and elements of the event are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
- Subject to capacity, scheduled resort events and other restrictions.
- Parking will be available at any Disneyland Resort theme park parking facility or the Downtown Disney District parking facility.
- Standard parking fees will apply.
- The Downtown Disney District parking facility is free for up to 3 hours—or up to 5 hours with validation from participating locations.
- Shuttle service to all other Disneyland Resort parking lots will end at their normally scheduled times following Disneyland Park closing.