LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (June 12, 2013) -Runners can now register for 2014 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend at Walt Disney World Resort, Feb. 20 -23, by going to www.rundisney.com
The weekend brings a new Disney Princess Enchanted 10K, the new Disney Glass Slipper Challenge and the Cinderella Royal Family 5K have . In addition a limited number of runners will have the opportunity to register early for the 2014 Tinker Bell Half Marathon at Disneyland Resort in California, along with the Disney Princess Half Marathon, to earn the new pink version of the Coast-to-Coast Race Challenge medal.
Also, the following race enhancements we previously announced for the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend will be implemented for Disney Princess Half Marathon to improve the race experience for runners. Those enhancements include:
– Lowering weekend capacity by 2,000 runners, mostly in the half marathon
– Proof of time required from runners anticipating a finish time of 3:15 or less
– More corrals allowing runners with similar abilities to be grouped together and therefore spreading out the field on the course
– No corral changes based on proof of time will be made after December 1, 2013.
By the way, we are pleased to inform you that the three-Day Disney’s Fit For A Princess Expo will return to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- See more at: http://disneysportsnews.com/2013/06/12/registration-opens-for-disney-princess-half-marathon-weekend/#sthash.vroyBqal.dpuf
Latest posts by DAPs Magic (see all)
- The newest #Dapscast #podcast episode is out! Featuring #SWCelebration #StarWars #Rebels #ForceAwakens and #RogueOne - April 20, 2015
- Time to record a dapscast Star Wars Celebration recap episode! - April 19, 2015
- Lego Millennium Falcon is Awesome! - April 19, 2015