Opa! A Celebration of Greece begins at the Disneyland Resort today. Guests visiting Disneyland can also celebrate Greece during this three day celebration. A bulk of the activities will be happening near Small World underneath blue and white banners and flags.
Those who wish to participate in the celebration can check out some of the following:
- Greet Mickey Mouse — dressed in traditional fustanella attire — at a special Hellenistic Greek backdrop for photos and fun.
- Learn archery and shot put techniques from Hercules himself.
- Interact with The Citizens of Greece performers as they educate, philosophize and guide Guests through the festivities.
- Enjoy traditional performances by live Greek musicians and dancers — and take park in a spontaneous Kalamatianó line dance.
- Play games, create fun crafts and learn about daily life in Greece.
- Greek dining opportunities can be found here.
Opa! A Celebration of Greece at the Disneyland Resort will be celebrating from May 25 through 27, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day.
DAPs Magic will provide updated coverage with photos and video of this event.
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Geek Eats Disney Recipes: Pop’t Art – Epcot International Festival of the Arts - January 16, 2017
- Sherlock Stares Death in the Face in ‘The Lying Detective’ – Review - January 14, 2017
- Tangled: Before Ever After Releases New Trailer! - January 14, 2017