Opa! A Celebration of Greece has begun at Disneyland and will run through May 27th. Live entertainment could be found throughout the day on the Small World Mall. The area had been transformed with blue and white banners and decorations. Throughout the day there was a steady flow of guests through the area.
- Greet Mickey Mouse — dressed in traditional fustanella attire — at a special Hellenistic Greek backdrop for photos and fun.
- Learn archery and shot put techniques from Hercules himself.
- Interact with The Citizens of Greece performers as they educate, philosophize and guide Guests through the festivities.
- Enjoy traditional performances by live Greek musicians and dancers — and take park in a spontaneous Kalamatianó line dance.
- Play games, create fun crafts and learn about daily life in Greece.
- Greek dining opportunities can be found here.
Here are some photos taken of the area:
Opa! A Celebration of Greece can be experienced through Monday May 27th between the hours of 10 am to 6 pm.
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- ASIMO Joins Autopia Attraction at Disneyland - March 24, 2017
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Tickets Now on Sale! - March 24, 2017
- Moana’s YOU’RE WELCOME Music Video Debuts on Vevo - March 24, 2017