Phoenix Comicon is still looking for some great Information Desk volunteers for our 2013 event. “We value all of our volunteers and working at the Information Desk is a great way to interact with our attendees and to learn a lot about the convention that you wouldn’t know otherwise,” says Convention Director Matt Sorberg.
As a volunteer for the Info Desk staff, you will be:
- Working shifts at the Info Desk during the convention to answer attendee questions with accurate information.
- Assist with answering phones and emails during and before the convention.
- Will need to attend training sessions and meetings to be prepared for the event.
We are looking for team players that like to work with people. Customer Service experience preferred but not required.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phoenix Comicon is the signature pop culture experience of the southwest. Comicon is presenting guests and programming for hobbyists by attracting the top segments of the comics, anime, sci-fi, film, tv, and gaming industries. Entering its eleventh year, Phoenix Comicon is expected to draw over 40,000 attendees to its May 23-26, 2013 convention held at the Phoenix Convention Center and Hyatt Regency in Downtown Phoenix.
For more information, please go to http://www.phoenixcomicon.com.
Latest posts by DAPs Magic (see all)
- The newest #Dapscast #podcast episode is out! Featuring #SWCelebration #StarWars #Rebels #ForceAwakens and #RogueOne - April 20, 2015
- Time to record a dapscast Star Wars Celebration recap episode! - April 19, 2015
- Lego Millennium Falcon is Awesome! - April 19, 2015