Disneyland is continuing with the Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic Events, this time with a very special presentation by Disney Legend and Chief Archivist Emeritus, Walt Disney Archives, Dave Smith. He will be taking Disneyland Annual Passholders (DAPs) on a pictorial tour of Disneyland of the past. This tour will include attractions, events, restaurants, shops, and some other historical showpieces.
The event will take place in the Opera House on March 22, 2013. DAPs who wish to experience this will have the option of attending at 5:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. To attend, they will have to register and receive a wrist band by showing their Disneyland Annual Passport. Registration will begin at 11:30 a.m. on the day of the event at the Opera House.
Here are event details as released on Disneyland’s Annual Passholder page:
Event Registration and Wristband Distribution
- Passholders may begin registration at 11:30 a.m. at the Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House (home to Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln) in Disneyland Park.
- All participating Guests (ages 3 and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event.
- Registration must be completed in person at the Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
- It is recommended that all members of your party register together to help ensure that everyone receives an event wristband.
- All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member, who will check event availability. Photo ID may be required.
- Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for the event and will receive an event wristband.
- Event wristbands are required for admission to the event. Wristbands are only valid for the assigned event time.
- Registration and distribution of event wristbands are based on availability.
- Space is limited and wristbands do not guarantee seating at the event.
- Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.
- The Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House will open 15 minutes prior to the event start time. Seating is not guaranteed. The theater will remain open until the event time or until the theater has reached capacity, whichever occurs first.
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- Valid theme park admission is required.
- Information and elements of the event are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
- Parking will be at any available Disneyland Resort theme park parking facility.
- Appropriate parking fees will apply.
- Shuttle service to all Disneyland Resort parking lots will end at their normally scheduled times following Disneyland Park closing.
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios to Get New Pub - July 26, 2017
- Untitled Han Solo Movie to be Scored by John Powell - July 26, 2017
- Pixar Inspired Medals Unveiled for Disneyland Half-Marathon - July 26, 2017