Disneyland Annual Passholders are being given the option to get a preview of Fantasy Faire on March 7, 8, & 9th before it officially opens on March 12th. The special event will be available between 12-6 on each of these days for Disneyland Annual Passholders. Passholders wishing to attend must register near Westward Ho by the entrance to Frontierland. Registration will be open at 10:30 each day and will offer Passholders a 2-hour entry time period to visit Fantasy Faire.
Here are some pertinent details as found on disneyland.com:
Event Registration and Wristband Distribution
- At 10:30 a.m. on the day of the event, Annual Passholders may begin registering inside the entrance to Frontierland, next to Westward Ho, in the Disneyland Park.
- All participating Guests (ages 3 and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event.
- Registration must be completed in person at the entrance to Frontierland on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
- It is recommended that all members of your party register together.
- All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member, who will check event availability. Photo ID may be required.
- Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for the event and will receive a color-coded event wristband for the assigned entry time period.
- Event wristbands are required for admission to the event and are only valid for a specified time during that day’s event.
- Space is limited. Registration and distribution of event wristbands are based on availability.
- Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.
- Guests may only enter and re-enter Fantasy Faire during their assigned and specified time period.
- Admission to Fantasy Faire will not be accommodated before or after the assigned and specified time period.
- Special Events Cast will be available to assist and answer questions during the event.
- Valid theme park admission is required.
- The event does not guarantee access to any attraction or location, and may involve long wait periods.
- Information, attractions and elements of the event are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
- Subject to capacity, scheduled park events and other restrictions.
There is a capacity cap for this event so be aware that being a Disneyland Annual Passholder will not guarantee entrance to Fantasy Faire for the preview. This preview is being offered as a part of Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic.
Fantasy Faire is an expansion of Fantasyland where guests can enter the Royal Hall to visit their favorite princess, experience the stories of Rapunzel and Belle in the Royal Theater, or enjoy some of the other magical details found in this village of Fantasy.
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Enjoying Rainy Days at Disneyland - October 27, 2016
- Finding Dory – Mr. DAPs Home Entertainment Review - October 26, 2016
- Geek Eats Disney Recipes: Pumpkin Milkshakes – Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge - October 26, 2016