One of the most romantic Disney movies isn’t a princess movie at all. In fact, it is a movie about two dogs from two very different walks of life that fall in love. This year, the Disneyland Resort is offering Disneyland Annual Passholders the chance to watch Lady and the Tramp on Valentine’s Day at 5:00 PM or 7:00 PM in the Main Street Opera House. Valentine’s Day won’t be the only day this movie can be screened. It will be showing nightly from February 13 – February 17th at the same times. Lady and the Tramp is being presented for Annual Passholders as a part of the Limited Time Magic promotion that has been going on this year.
The following information was posted on the Disneyland website:
February 13 through 17, 2013
Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House (home to Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln) in Disneyland Park
- 5:00 p.m.
- 7:00 p.m.
Event Registration and Wristband Distribution
- 11:30 a.m. on the day of the event, Annual Passholders may begin registering at the Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House (home toGreat Moments with Mr. Lincoln) in Disneyland Park.
- All participating Annual Passholders and their Guests (ages 3 and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Photo ID may be required.
- Registration and check-in must be completed in person at the Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
- All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member, who will check event availability.
- Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for the event and will receive an event wristband.
- Event wristbands are required for admission to the event and are only valid for that day’s event.
- Registration and distribution of event wristbands are based on availability.
- Space is limited and wristbands do not guarantee seating.
- Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.
- The Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House will open 15 minutes prior to screening time. Seating is not guaranteed.
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- Lady and the Tramp is rated “G” and has a running time of 76 minutes.
- Separate theme park admission is required.
- Information and shows are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
Lady and the Tramp on Disney Blu-ray
Lady and the Tramp is currently available on glorious high definition on Disney Blu-ray. Be sure to add this impressive 3-disc edition — with plenty of behind-the-scenes bonuses and making-of extras — to your movie collection… before it disappears in the Disney vault.
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Chris Pratt Receives Hollywood Walk of Fame Star - April 21, 2017
- Space Mountain Returns This Summer to Disneyland Resort! - April 21, 2017
- Dapper Day Survival Guide: 5 Tips for Surviving the Most Dapper of Days at the Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2017