LAKE BUENA VISTA, FLA. – There is something new for everyone at Walt Disney World Resort in 2013. With the new Discover Disney ticket, Florida residents have even more reason to experience more magic than ever before.
The Discover Disney ticket offers Florida residents three days of theme park-going fun for $119 (plus tax) for adults and children ages three and up. Or, add an extra day for only $10 more (plus tax).
Here’s just a snapshot of what’s new:
- Two new castles in the Magic Kingdom, joining the beloved Cinderella Castle, help anchor New Fantasyland. Bringing to life the Disney hit movies The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast, Prince Eric and Beast have palaces.
- A celebration of African American history debuts in late winter with theBernard and Shirley Kinsey Collection in the American Adventure Pavilion.
- Monsieur Paul restaurant welcomes guests to the France pavilion in the World Showcase, featuring a new menu celebrating the authentic taste of French cuisine.
- Create your own virtual concept car and put it through its paces in the re-imagined Test Track Presented by Chevrolet.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- See if you’ve got what it takes to be a buccaneer. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow is a new experience now on view at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Guests will enjoy a 2013 filled with Limited Time Magic from limited-release merchandise, dance parties, and experiences that could last a day or a week.
The 3-day Discover Disney ticket is available to Florida residents for purchase from January 5-June 3, 2013 for any of the Walt Disney World theme parks, excluding block-out dates, for $119 (plus tax) for adults and children ages three and up. The four-day ticket costs just $129 (plus tax). (Limited one park per day, some exclusions apply, proof of Florida residency required).
For more information, guests can log onto www.disneyworld.com/deal.