CELEBRATION, Fla. – Disney Cruise Line will treat guests sailing during late October to a spook-tacular good time as the Disney ships transform into a ghoulish wonderland filled with hair-raising events and activities. Guests of all ages will delight with special decorations, unique menu items in the restaurants and themed dance parties on deck.
Here is a glimpse at the treats awaiting Disney Cruise Line guests this Halloween:
- Haunted Parties: Beloved Disney characters, wearing special Halloween costumes just for the occasion, will join guests for a fun-filled Halloween costume party – Disney Cruise Line style – complete with live music, dancing and lots of candy! For adults, the nighttime entertainment district on the Disney ships becomes the ghoulish setting for a costume contest and party sure to bring chills to everyone.
- Spooky Movies: To get guests into the spirit of the season, Halloween-themed movies will be shown on Funnel Vision by the family pool and in guest staterooms.
- Ghoulish Delights: Disney Cruise Line chefs have conjured some very special treats for Halloween, including chocolate cake with pumpkin filling, spider cakes and “Witch’s Brew.”
To celebrate Halloween, the Disney Magic departs on Oct. 20 and Oct. 27 for a seven-night Western Caribbean itinerary with stops at Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Cozumel; the Disney Wonder sails a seven-night Mexican Riviera cruise that departs on Oct. 28 and features one day at Puerto Vallarta and two days at Cabo San Lucas. The Disney Dream sails a three-night Bahamian cruise that departs on Oct. 25 plus a four-night Bahamian cruise that departs on Oct. 28, both with stops at Castaway Cay and Nassau; the Disney Fantasy sails a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise that departs on Oct. 20 with stops at St. Marteen, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay, plus a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise that departs on Oct. 27 with stops at Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Castaway Cay.
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, guests can visit disneycruise.com, call Disney Cruise Line at 888/DCL-2500 or contact their travel agent.
Latest posts by DAPs Magic (see all)
- The newest #Dapscast #podcast episode is out! Featuring #SWCelebration #StarWars #Rebels #ForceAwakens and #RogueOne - April 20, 2015
- Time to record a dapscast Star Wars Celebration recap episode! - April 19, 2015
- Lego Millennium Falcon is Awesome! - April 19, 2015