Download the Second Screen application for Marvel’s THE AVENGERS today to start accessing all-new content. Available on iPhone mobile for the first time, additional material will be available as we countdown to the September 25th Blu-ray & DVD release, and you won’t want to miss a single thing!
App Overview: Second Screen transforms the movie watching experience by allowing viewers to explore the story behind the film perfectly synched on a second device, like an iPad™ or laptop, without interrupting their enjoyment of the movie. By accessing the Second Screen companion application on their Internet-connected device, consumers are able to dive deeper into the film by engaging with key elements of the movie.
This groundbreaking new application allows users to interact with their Blu-ray™ player by simply starting the Blu-ray movie, and then syncing Second Screen to the film automatically by following the easy on-screen instructions. Once connected, they can explore interactive galleries, play games, and learn interesting facts about the scenes they’re watching.
Features: Enter the S.H.I.E.L.D. database on your second screen device accessing personnel files, comic book origins andexclusive interactive content with The Avengers Initiative: A Marvel SecondScreen Experience. By downloading the app, you can:
– Become a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and participate in the Item 47 Comic-Con experience either remotely or in the field.
– Examine the confidential files of the Avengers including heroes,agents and villains.
– Sync to the movie and explore exclusive behind-the-scenes interactive content such as visual effects labs where you can explore sequences layer by layer.
– Seamlessly link the characters, stories, and scenes of the movieback to their comic book origins through the interactive Marvel digital reader.
– View the major events of the Marvel Cinematic Universe – Phase 1 on the definitive timeline of all 6 movies.
Devices: iPad or PC/MAC computer with FLASH
Formats: Optimized for Blu-ray™ and included in Combo Pack releases.
NEW – Now works with iTunes Extras
Select your version (either iPad™ or Web)
Sync to the movie or explore on your own
Currently only available in US and English-speaking Canada