NEW YORK – JULY 25, 2012 – Chase today announced the launch of the new Disney’s Visa® Debit Card. The new card gives customers access to special Cardmember perks when visiting Walt Disney World® and the Disneyland® Resorts and when shopping at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations. Disney’s Visa® Debit Card is available now and has no annual fee.
Disney’s Visa® Debit Cardmembers will receive the following year-round perks, including:
- 10% off on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations and at select locations atWalt Disney World Resort® and Disneyland Resort®
- Access to a private Cardmember location at Walt Disney World Resort®and Disneyland Resort® where Cardmembers can meet some of their favorite Disney Characters and receive a complimentary 5 x 7 photo
- 10% off select dining locations at Walt Disney World Resort® and Disneyland Resort® (meal period restrictions may apply)
- 20% off the non-discounted price of select guided tours
- $50 onboard credit when Cardmembers pay for their Disney Cruise Line® vacation in full with their Disney’s Visa® Card and mention this offer
- Access to a dedicated toll-free customer service phone number
Guests can visit DisneyDebit.com/Perks for more details on these benefits.
“Disney’s Visa® Debit Card is perfect for fans of Disney who prefer to use a debit card for their everyday spending,” said Ryan McInerney, CEO of Chase Consumer Banking. “With no annual fee, it provides access to Cardmember perks at Disney Theme Parks and Disney Store, and offers a choice of imaginative Disney card designs.”
“We are delighted to introduce this new debit card with Chase, which offers great value and a bit of fun for Disney fans and families,” said Jenny Cohen, Senior Vice President of Customer Relationship Management for The Walt Disney Company. “Disney’s Visa® Debit Card enables us to better serve our customers with a choice of cards through Chase.”
Disney’s Visa® Debit Cardmembers will receive the same security and safety benefits as the standard Chase Visa®Debit Card, including real-time fraud monitoring, free security alerts, zero liability protection, guaranteed reimbursement for unauthorized purchases and BlinkTM tap & go functionality in markets where applicable.
The Disney’s Visa® Debit Card is the latest addition to the suite of Disney’s Visa® Cards offered by Chase. TheDisney Rewards® Visa® Credit Card was introduced in 2003 and earlier this year, Chase launched Disney’s Premier Visa® Credit Card from Chase.
Chase checking customers can switch their current Chase Debit Card to a Disney’s Visa® Debit Card by visiting their local branch or calling Chase Customer Service at (800) 935-9935.
Disney’s Visa® Debit Card is available with all Chase checking accounts excluding High School and Access Checking. Standard eligibility requirements apply.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. [NYSE: JPM], a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. Chase serves more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,500 bank branches, 17,500 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices, and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships. More information about Chase is available at www.chase.com.
Latest posts by DAPs Magic (see all)
- The newest #Dapscast #podcast episode is out! Featuring #SWCelebration #StarWars #Rebels #ForceAwakens and #RogueOne - April 20, 2015
- Time to record a dapscast Star Wars Celebration recap episode! - April 19, 2015
- Lego Millennium Falcon is Awesome! - April 19, 2015