New Destination Helps Parents Celebrate Magical Moments with Baby Offering Inspired Ideas, Mom-Tested Tips and an Extensive Collection of Disney Baby Branded Products
Exclusively Outfitted by Huggies Brand
GLENDALE, Calif., Jan. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Disney announced today the launch of DisneyBaby.com, a new online destination and product showcase for expectant and new parents, filled with inspirational ideas, tips from real moms and the most comprehensive collection of Disney Baby brand products on the Web.
At the heart of the site experience is Disney Baby Magical Moments, an easy-to-use tool for parents to upload their favorite baby photos and memories, adding to a dynamic collection of shared family experiences from other parents that flow throughout the site. DisneyBaby.com features the mom-trusted Huggies brand, as its exclusive sponsor.
“Disneybaby.com continues Disney’s longstanding tradition of helping families create magical moments together,” said Jessi Dunne, executive vice president, Disney Moms and Babies for Disney Consumer Products. “Our new destination emphasizes the joys of parenthood by offering tools, products and everyday solutions in a fun but meaningful way that resonate with mom’s and dad’s desire to bond with their baby.”
To make the most of these special bonding moments with Baby, DisneyBaby.com is organized around key moments of the day: Getting Ready, In the Nursery, Dressing Baby, On-the-Go, Mealtime, Playtime, Bathtime and Baby’s Firsts. Key site features include:
- Disney Baby Product Collections — Parents will find an extensive selection of Disney Baby products to meet Baby’s needs for every key moment of the day, including one-of-a-kind nursery products, on-the-go baby gear, delightful products for feeding and bathtime, magical toys, and Disney Baby’s softest, cuddliest clothes. Parents and gift givers can quickly browse Disney Baby product collections and filter by gender, product type, Disney character and retailer. Links to retailers’ websites are provided for purchase opportunities.
- Inspired Ideas – Chock-full of ideas that add a touch of Disney magic to everyday moments with Baby, DisneyBaby.com offers creative inspiration throughout the site, from nursery design tips to age-based playtime activities to DIY party ideas for Baby’s first birthday and more.
- Tips from Real Moms – Real moms offer go-to tips on a wide range of topics from making bathtime fun for Baby to stocking the diaper bag with must-have essentials to games sure to get Baby giggling.
- Disney Baby Magical Moments – Disney Baby invites moms and dads to weave their own experiences with Baby into the very fabric of the site by uploading and sharing their favorite moments and photos. Parents will watch them come to life as part of a vibrant panorama of shared experiences of parenthood.
“We continue to focus on building compelling new digital platforms to serve the needs of parents at every life stage, and are very excited to introduce a new destination that shows expectant and new parents how to add a little Disney magic to their growing family’s life,” said Brooke Chaffin, senior vice president, Disney Interactive Moms and Family.
According to Erik Seidel, vice president, Huggies Brand, the new site serves as a great channel for the Kimberly-Clark brand to offer useful tips, resources, and tools to meet parents’ needs so they can enjoy every moment of their journey, while strengthening the brand’s long standing relationship with Disney. “We are thrilled to serve as the exclusive site sponsor for what we believe will become a go-to site for moms everywhere.” Huggies is a part of Kimberly-Clark’s portfolio of trusted brands that lead the world in providing essentials for a better life. For more information, visit www.HUGGIES.com.
For images of DisneyBaby.com, please visit: https://bit.ly/wW4SB9
About Disney Baby
The Disney Baby brand provides parents with essential products and information they need for Creating Magical Moments Right From The Start™. From its launch of the Disney Cuddly Bodysuit™ in Spring 2011, and through products designed with parents in mind, Disney Baby offers today’s parents everything they need to bond with Baby at every stage. The Disney Baby product line includes essentials for Apparel, Nursery, On-the-Go, Bathtime, Mealtime, Playtime and Baby’s Firsts. A multifaceted digital resource for families, Disney Baby provides consumers with information and inspiration online via the website www.DisneyBaby.com, on Facebook (www.Facebook.com/DisneyBaby), on YouTube (www.YouTube.com/DisneyBaby) and Twitter (www.Twitter.com/DisneyBaby).
About Disney Consumer Products
Disney Consumer Products (DCP) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) and its affiliates that extends the Disney brand to merchandise ranging from apparel, toys, home decor and books and magazines to foods and beverages, stationery, electronics and fine art. This is accomplished through DCP’s various lines of business which include: Disney Toys, Disney Fashion & Home and Disney Food, Health & Beauty. Other businesses involved in Disney’s consumer products sales are Disney Publishing Worldwide, the world’s largest publisher of children’s books and magazines, andwww.DisneyStore.com and www.DisneyStore.co.uk, the company’s official shopping portals. The Disney Stores retail chain, which debuted in 1987, is owned and operated by Disney in North America,Europe, and Japan. For more information, please visit www.disneyconsumerproducts.com or follow us at www.youtube.com/disneyliving, www.facebook.com/disneyliving and www.twitter.com/disneyliving.
About Disney Interactive Media Group
Disney Interactive Media Group (DIMG), one of the world’s largest creators of high-quality interactive entertainment across all platforms, is the segment of The Walt Disney Company responsible for the global creation and delivery of interactive entertainment, multi-platform video games, and lifestyle content across current and emerging digital media platforms. DIMG produces and distributes a broad portfolio of content from its five primary lines of business: Disney Interactive Studios, Disney Online, Disney Online Studios, Disney Mobile, and Playdom. Products and content released and operated by DIMG include blockbuster online virtual worlds, #1-ranked community-family and parenting web destination* that includes Disney.com and the Disney Interactive Moms and Family portfolio of websites, mobile applications, and video games.
Nidia Caceros Tatalovich
Disney Consumer Products
Dana Henry Benson
Disney Interactive Media Group
SOURCE: Disney Interactive Media Group
Latest posts by DAPs Magic (see all)
- The newest #Dapscast #podcast episode is out! Featuring #SWCelebration #StarWars #Rebels #ForceAwakens and #RogueOne - April 20, 2015
- Time to record a dapscast Star Wars Celebration recap episode! - April 19, 2015
- Lego Millennium Falcon is Awesome! - April 19, 2015