Today marked the first day of Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort. Throughout the Disneyland Resort the familiar orange colors could be found as happy haunts could be found inside and outside of Haunted Mansion Holiday. Characters could also be found out and about celebrating the haunted seasons. Halloween Time at Disneyland also offers guests the chance to ride Haunted Mansion Holiday and Ghost Galaxy. On Main Street pumpkins can be found decorating the various shops and buildings. In Frontierland, pumpkin carvers and a celebration of Dia de los Muertos/Day of the Dead can be found. This year, the Disneyland ragtime piano players were celebrating with new festive costumes!
This year, Halloween Time at Disneyland will be running through October 31, 2011. Mickey’s Halloween Party will be offered ten nights this year: Sept. 30 and Oct. 3,7,11,14,18,21, 25, 28 and 31. This year, Mickey’s Halloween Party will include:
- Dance Parties: Piratepalooza will be in Rancho Del Zocalo and Buzz Lightyear’s Intergalactic Space Jam will be found at Tomorrowland Terrace.
- Character Photo Locations: Phineas and Ferb – Plaza Gardens, Duffy the Bear – Town Square, Stormtroopers – Tomorrowland. Princesses, Disney villains, Pixar pals and more will also be found throughout Disneyland.
- Trick or Treating: Throughout Disneyland
- Halloween Screams: Above the skies of Disneyland
- Mickey’s Costume Party Cavade: The Parade Route
Latest posts by Mr. DAPs (see all)
- Disneyland Prepares for Halloween Time - August 20, 2017
- Sunday Spotlight: Disney’s Main Street Electrical Parade - August 20, 2017
- Obi-Wan, Dumbo, Christopher Robin, and Theme Parks! – Great Moments with Mr. DAPs - August 19, 2017